Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Samaritans. Perhaps this was karmic payback for turning in a set of car keys I found last week on the ground outside the post office. Over the weekend, on my way to a friends, I was concentrating so hard on not falling on the icy snow or dropping the containers of potluck yumminess I was carrying, that I dropped my bag bag and didn't notice. I dropped my bag with my wallet. My wallet with my license. My wallet with my mac card. My wallet with my $60.00 gift card. Geesh

And...I got. it. back. The bag, wallet, and all items perfectly intact. Amazingly, the woman who found it tracked me down via face book and I got the message before I even realized that I had lost the items.  Just like that. Thank you.      

1 comment:

GroundedGirl said...

One more reason to be thankful for Facebook! Great story. Glad all ended well. (Smart of her to look you up on FB!)